Business L120 Essay
1. Students will learn better writing skills. You’ll become better at writing essays if you take the Ron Paul Curriculum.
2. Students learn to take notes. Notes helps you keep track of your thoughts, and to better remember them in the future.
7. Students learn by a combination of reading, watching lectures, and writing. This format is great for deep, easy, and stress free learning.
8. Students learn how to start and run a business. A unique aspect of the Ron Paul curriculum is that it has two high school courses, that teach student how to start a business, and these classes are taught by successful business men.
9. Students will learn to manage their time in the business course. The business course highly encourages a time management program and provides recommendations.
10. Students can access their classes anywhere. You can watch your lessons anywhere if you have a basic internet connection.
11. Students waste little or no time. Because the curriculum is online and self-taught there is no dilly dallying.
12. Students spend most of their time learning skills. The course focuses on teaching students to write, a basic but powerful skill, that is needed in the real world.
13. Students will learn to put what in their heads, onto paper. Writing essays gives students the practice and experience they need to become successful writers.
14. Students can ask for help answering any question. Even though this is true, you have a 1% chance of being answered.
15. Students learn. Like any course, students are students, and they will learn something……hopefully.